Blueberry Lemonade Fizz

Looking for a refreshing summer cocktail? Then give this flavor combo a try! If you follow my posts you know I love this flavor combination and have paired them in all variety of desserts. But this is the first time I'm making them into a cocktail.



I was inspired when I saw my favorite rum company (Cruzan) had come out with a rum combination in this flavor and so making the cocktail was quite simple.

Ingredients (per cocktail)
5-8 blueberries
pinch of sugar
half a fresh lemon
2 ounces Blueberry Lemonade Rum (Cruzan)
Ice
Lemon-Lime Soda or Ginger Ale, to top off the drinks

Instructions
Place 2-3 blueberries in the bottom of a rock glass and muddle (crush) them with the sugar, and blend until they are well combined and colorful. Cut a fresh lemon in half and set one half aside for an additional drink.. From the half, slice one piece for the garnish as shown. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice from the cut half into the glass, ensuring it does not contain seeds. Add the flavored rum, 3-4 ice cubes and top with soda. Stir gently to combine.  Serve immediately.

Comments